Posts about VMware NSX:
- 26 Mar 2015 - Site to Site IPSEC VPN between NSX Edge and Linux strongSwan: The following post will show how to configure a L3 VPN between VMware NSX Edge and a Linux box with strongSwan.
- 10 Feb 2015 - VXLAN on VMware NSX: VTEP, proxy, Unicast/Multicast/Hybrid mode: Virtual Extensible LAN (VXLAN) is a network which help to build an overlay network and it's the base of network virtualization. In simple words, VXLAN encapsulates Ethernet frames on a UDP routable packet. With VXLAN a single L2 segment can span L3 boundaries. Moreover VXLAN overcomes VLAN limits: 802.1q standard define a maximum of 4094 VLANs, VXLAN define a maximum of 2^24 VNIs (VXLAN Network Identifier).
- 19 Jan 2015 - Configuring NAT and firewall on a NSX Edge Router: In this post we'll see how to configure NAT and firewall policies on a NSX Edge Router.
- 19 Jan 2015 - Configuring a load balancer with VMware NSX: In this post we'll see how to configure a load balancer on a NSX Edge Router.
- 15 Jan 2015 - Connecting Edge Router to physical LAN using VMware NSX: In this post we'll see how to connect an Edge Router to a physical LAN.
- 15 Jan 2015 - Configuring OSPF between Logical and Edge routers on VMware NSX:
- 14 Jan 2015 - Distributed routing on VMware NSX:
- 12 Jan 2015 - VMware NSX: a short introduction and HOWTO install it:
- 08 Jan 2015 - No VMware NSX manager connected: