Posts about Raspberry:
- 28 Oct 2016 - A custom presence locator in Home Assistant: This post will show how to configure a custom presence locator in Home Assistant using GPSLogger and a personal server.
- 10 Oct 2016 - Using Google 2-factor authentication on Linux: Google Authenticator is a soft token generator for both Android and iPhone mobile phones. It's usually used to access Google services using a 2-factor authentication, but it can used also to access properly configured Linux server.
- 06 Oct 2016 - Enabling IPv6 via PPPoE on a Telecom Italia (TIM) link: This HowTo uses a Raspberry Pi 3 running Raspbian and acting as a router for my Home Network.
- 05 Oct 2016 - Configuring presence locator in Home Assistant: This post will show how to configure presence locator in Home Assistant using Owntracks and a personal server.
- 04 Oct 2016 - Exposing Home Assistant in a secure-way: Before putting Home Assistant accessible from Internet, the entire OS must be hardened and secured to avoid unpleasant problems.
- 03 Oct 2016 - Installing Home Assistant on a Raspberry Pi 3: This post will show how to install Home Assistant on a Raspberry Pi 3, secure it and expose it on Internet.