Posts about monitoring:
- 03 Jun 2016 - Backup a Citrix NetScaler using (NITRO) REST API: In this post we'll learn how to use Citrix NetScaler (NITRO) REST API, retrieve it and delete it.
- 19 May 2016 - Get per service usage from Citrix NetScaler via SNMPv3: In this post we'll learn how to get per service usage (bytes, requests...) served by a Citrix NetScaler using SNMP from a Linux client. A few scripts will be discussed also.
- 18 May 2016 - Get active connections from Checkpoint VSX via SNMPv3: In this post we'll learn how to get active connections managed by a Checkpoint VSX firewall using Linux and formatting them in a table. A few issues will be discussed also.
- 11 Sep 2014 - Troubleshooting an ESXi host using esxtop:
- 06 Aug 2014 - Network ping with delay, jitter and MOS:
- 23 Jul 2014 - Configuring NetFlow on vSphere 5.5:
- 27 Jan 2014 - Monitoring Cisco WAAS using Nagios: In this post we'll see how to monitor a Cisco WAAS using Nagios and SNMP. There are a lot of SNMP information available, but we want to check: alert and warning messages and active connections (must be lower than licensed ones).